Follow us on our journey to our latest blessing from above.

"The word of the Lord is right and true,

He is faithful in all He does." Ps. 33:4

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Good news finally!

April 6, 2011 Today was a bit frustrating to start with. I have been tracking my second package since it left and since April 2nd it left Paris and went to Algiers? I called Monday and again Tuesday and was assured it had left Algiers and was enroute to our daughters' country in Eastern Europe. I checked this am on line and it still said destination Algiers. I called again and was told it was actually in Paris and had never left there. It was stuck in customs since april 2nd. Which didn't make any sense. I asked to talk to a supervisor and they said someone would call back within 4 hours! Luckily it was only 1 hr ad the nice lady named Joyce said the package was being held along with thousands of other packages due to "civil unrest" in our daughters' country. She then admitted my package had mistakenly been sent to Algiers first and then it came back to Paris. She said once the package was delivered to our country that she would notify the billing dept to send us our $150+ dollars we had spent for priority delivery. She gave me her direct number to call her back tomorrow to be sure our package had been sent on. Well then tonight I just looked on line and it shows the correct destination and that it had left Paris at 3:25am Paris time! It should get there tomorrow. Also tonight I found out that our church had voted to pay for one of our airline tickets up t0 $1400. This is huge! Praising the one who is moving the mountains! We could still be submitted next week! Going to bed tonight feeling a little more at peace about this situation- it is in the Lord's hands and our girls will be home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP