Follow us on our journey to our latest blessing from above.

"The word of the Lord is right and true,

He is faithful in all He does." Ps. 33:4

Monday, February 14, 2011

That's What Faith Can Do

February 14th 2011
Happy Valentine's Day. I have so much to celebrate today. Today I look back at 25 years ago when my beautiful daughter was born. We had a major snowstorm that day making it beautiful outside. Our daughter outshown the snow. The day we took her home was sunny and 65 degrees and again she outshown the sun. She is my first daughter and my friend. My daughter is getting married in just less than 2 months and moving to Iowa. Oh how I will miss her but today I celebrate the wonderful day that the Lord brought her into my life. I celebrate that I have a wonderful loving husband whom I have been married to for over 28 years. And today I looked at my FSP page on Reeces Rainbow and saw that we now have $1622 in there. Praise you Jesus! It has been growing a little more each day. Our Lord has big plans for this family and we just can't wait to see all the blessings he has planned for us. We are so privileged to be his servants in his big plan. We named our fundraiser a few weeks ago "That's What Faith Can Do" because he has shown us over and over just what He can do if we only have faith and believe. We know he has called us to follow him to Eastern Europe and he is going to provide just as he has said. Thank you Lord for my daughter Danielle who was born 25 years ago today, for my valentine my husband of 28 years and for providing more each day for us to follow you to Eastern Europe! You are an awesome, awe inspiring, mountain moving, gasp causing God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP