Follow us on our journey to our latest blessing from above.

"The word of the Lord is right and true,

He is faithful in all He does." Ps. 33:4

Saturday, June 18, 2011

God's Word says it All!

June 18,2011
Today's devotion started with this scripture today, "Wait for the Lord, be strong and let your heart take courage." Ps 27:14. So that is what we are doing as we wait until Monday to hear. We wait but we take courage in our Lord. We know everything will be perfect because our Lord is in control. I have said from the beginning that I trust him and am believing in the promise he gave me back in June. It may not be playing out exactly as I thought it should but I am still BELIEVING GOD! I know he will not leave me nor forsake me. So today and tomorrow I am treasuring my time I have here at home with my children. We will make them good days to remember and enjoy because God has given us these days just for that. I am so blessed and I will not forget that. Thank you Lord for all you have blessed me with and all the blessings I will have in the future. You are still my awe inspiring, gasp causing, mountain moving, awesome God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP