Follow us on our journey to our latest blessing from above.

"The word of the Lord is right and true,

He is faithful in all He does." Ps. 33:4

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

God's Word Speaks

May 10, 2011
Some scriptures that I have seen today that speak to me today as we wait to see how the Lord will make this all happen. We are continuing to believe in the promise he gave us back in June. We want to see it now but it is all in the Lord's timing:
"Be still in the presence of the Lord and wait patiently for him to act." Ps. 37:7.
The next one reminds me that we are not alone in this journey. He will never leave us no matter what we are going through:
"When you go through deep waters I will be with you. When you go through the rivers of difficulty you will not drown., When you walk through the fires of oppression you wll not be burned up; the flames will not consume you." Isaiah 43:2.
And again words of encouragement:
"This is my command, be strong andf courageous. Do nt be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
Thank you for your word. Your word does not lie. I am claiming each of these as we prepare to go get our girls in less than 2 weeks! I will keep my eyes on you and keep taking in your word to fill me up and get me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP