Follow us on our journey to our latest blessing from above.

"The word of the Lord is right and true,

He is faithful in all He does." Ps. 33:4

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SDA appointment!

























May 4, 2011










We received word of our SDA appointment today! Our appointment is May 26, 2011 and we should be leaving on May 23rd. That is just a few weeks away. While we are very excited we still have many mountains to get over or moved our of our way. And though I shouldn't be I have been doing some worrying about them. I am trying to let go and believe. The funny thing is I am in the midst of the Beth Moore Bible study "Believing God". And I know and believe everything I am hearing: 1. God is who he says he is. 2. God can do what he says he can do. 3. I am who God says I am. 4. I can do all things through Christ and 5. God's word is alive and active in me. I'm believing God! God promised back in June that if we would follow him he would provide just what we needed. He has not let us down yet. He can still take care of everything. Our mountains remain -finances: We are still very short at least $6000. Tim and I will go to eastern europe and go to our SDA appt. Do paperwork and visit our girls but then we need to return home for our son's high school graduation on June 3rd, prior to our court date. Then we both fly back to eastern europe a few days later. This is 2 round trip tickets we had not planned on. 2nd our child care that was all planned for by a college student living with us and promised to be here all summer now has taken a summer internship and won't be here as of May 17th-leaving us in quite a spot. We know these are things that can be worked out-they are not bigger than our God, so I AM BELIEVING! I have said that the Lord can move any mountain and on Saturday I was reading someone's blog and they had put a video on there called "Just Another Mountain". It was just what I needed to remind me that no mountain is too big for our God. Then in church on Sunday the choir sang a song called "Our God is a Mountain Mover". I know this without a doubt. I have seen evidence of this in all of my previous adoptions and this will not be any different. So my Mountain Moving God is just waiting for the right moment to move these mountains! I just can't wait to see how he does it. We do still have a car wash planned and possibly a Zumba fundraiser. I will see what else the Lord reveals to us to do. We will continue to pray for the right child care while we are gone and pray for the finances. I will be praying without ceasing and I will be believing and thanking our Lord in advance for what he will be doing. Please join me in praying-because where 2 or more are gathered....well we know what can happen. Our bible study group prayed last night that we would get dates early enough in May to be able to return for the graduation and that was answered-so I am believing he will provide the way for this to happen! Anyone that feels called to give can click on the chip in or go to www.reecesrainbow.org/sponsoregan. Thank you to everyone who has supported us and helped to get us where we are. My dear friends, I love you and thank you so much especially Dianne, Cindy, and Terrie. Without these angels I know we would not be booking flights now to go get our precious girls. I will add a couple pics of our sweet girls who have spent far too long without a mama and daddy. We need to bring these precious girls home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP