Follow us on our journey to our latest blessing from above.

"The word of the Lord is right and true,

He is faithful in all He does." Ps. 33:4

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

PRAISES!

May 10,2011
The Lord is a Mountain Mover--or a Mountain Chipper! He is slowly chipping away at that mountain in our way, called Money! With Tim and I having to make 2 trips costing us an additional $3000 or so we were still $9000 short. Well today I saw $250 more dollars was added to our FSP account at Reeces Rainbow-thank you sweet person whoever you are and I have found a place to stay in K+++ for the last 4 days of our first trip for free! that will save us another $220. So we are getting there. Thank you Jesus! Also on Sunday we received a $1000 donation and a $50 donation. God you are so good! I so wish I could figure out how to put a song from youtube on the blog. It is called "Just Another Mountain". If anyone knows how please help me. I just love this song. Well just had to sing the praises of what our Lord is doing. I will continue to update as we get closer. Our flights are booked and we are set to leave on May 23 for our appt with the SDA on May 26th! We will be seeing our girls very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad the money is coming, I can't wait to see you with your little girls!
    As for the video, when you click on a video in youtube, it will say embed somewhere under it. When you click that it will give you a code. Copy and pase the code into your post and it shoudl post the video when you click post :) Hope that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP