Follow us on our journey to our latest blessing from above.

"The word of the Lord is right and true,

He is faithful in all He does." Ps. 33:4

Friday, July 15, 2011

Back in Kiev

July 15,2011
I am back here in Kiev after a very long 8 hour train ride in a very hot, unairconditioned train. I have showered and am settling in to my new apartment. I will post more tomorrow after I have seen the girls. I will also tell you a little about my trip to Lutsk with Irinna. I had a great time but I just want to finish everything up and get home. I miss my kids so bad! Less than 2 weeks to go hopefully. I am trusting Jesus to get me through these next couple of weeks and get me home to my completed family! Dianne arrives on Tuesday! Looking forward to that. I am praising my Lord and Savior tonight and listening to K-love on the computer! Have a blessed Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Your getting close!

    Praying!

    Brooke Annessa
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP